MURFREESBORO – Well, there’s a serial killer on the loose, so it looks like we are all pretty much done for. Several recent Facebook posts convincingly prove that a serial killer is stalking Murfreesboro, leaving a wake of disappearances and dead bodies in his/her/hir/its/their wake.
At least one citizen reached out to local law enforcement and was stunned to learn that law enforcement had already investigated each incident (what?) and found that the incidents were entirely unrelated (WHAT?).
Three thousand other citizens just shared the damn post on social media and ran to the safe room of their home for protection.
At least one media outlet is recklessly reporting that reports of a serial killer are false. When we all die a violent, murderous, and potentially arousing death, let’s all remember that the media lied to you and caused your death.
Here at The Tribune, we have the utmost faith in social media vagaries, so we are left to conclude that a serial killer is loose and we are all completely and hopelessly fucked.
Since we are all going to die a violent death anyways, we have nothing to lose, so here is a list of people and/or things that we don’t like:
- People who wear capes
- Mayor McHarland (I’ve written you like six letters, Sugar Shane. A response wouldn’t kill you.)
- The films of Wes Anderson
- Others who chew food loudly
- Frat guys
- Natty Light
- Frat guys holding Natty Light
- Loud cell phone talkers in the elevator
- Loud cell phone talkers in the checkout line
- Loud cell phone talkers anywhere, really
- Literally misusing the word literally
- The Asian guy in front of me at airport security EVERY TIME
- Vegans who talk about being vegans
- Vegans who talk to anyone
- All vegans
- Real Nashville News
- Circus peanuts candy
Goodbye world. It’s been a hell of a run.
Sam Clemens is the man smart enough to start a fake newspaper. He can be reached with comments, compliments, and salutations at email@example.com. If you have a complaint, please see our Contact Page.